With every wedding there is always stress. The processional order should be the easiest item to check off your list.
Now as with every wedding what I write here in the blog is not the "law". Every wedding is unique, just like the man and woman becoming husband and wife.
So read below and see how I would line up the processional.
Okay so if you are like me you are probably wondering what processional means...well it just means entrance. That makes sense right. The entrance order for the wedding party.
1. Officiant. The officiant will signal that the ceremony is under way.
2. Grandparents of the Groom. Usually the grandparents of the groom will sit in the first row on the right side.
3. Grandparents of the Bride. Usually the grandparents of the bride will sit in the first row on the left side. (I have a little joke here...get ready to laugh.) You would think the brides family would sit on the right side because lets face it the woman is always right. (hahahaha) If any men are reading this they are probably rolling there eyes. But I just couldn't help myself.
4. Parents of the Groom. They will sit next to the grandparents. Probably want to make sure the grandparents move down the row to leave room for the parents.
5. Mother of the Bride. Now the mother may be walking down the aisle with her daughter and husband so this doesn't actually have to be in the processional.
6. Groom. I don't usually like having the groom walk by himself so it may be cool to have the parents walk with the groom. That is a cool idea.
7. Wedding party. You could always go with groomsmen first (right after the groom). Oh and another thing you could always have the groom and groomsmen just enter from the side and already be standing at the front when the first set of grandparents come down the aisle. Then you could just do the bridesmaids walking down the aisle. Or you could also have the groomsmen and bridesmaids walk down the aisle together.
8. Ring Bearer. Oh I just love this part. Because then comes the...
9. Flower Girl(s). I love when we get to see the cute little kiddos. Here you could always have the ring bearer pulling a wagon with the flower girl in it if she is to small to walk or you don't want her to veer off track...but that is what makes the wedding so cute haha.
10. AAANNDDD here comes the Bride. And her escort. The best part of the wedding. The first glimpse (maybe) that the groom has of his bride.
So their is my processional order. You may do things differently which is awesome. I am always one to take things off the beaten path. Well my work is done for today I am signing off and I want to leave with one thing. Let me be the first to say, congratulations on your future nuptials!